The Quality Assurance Department is responsible for auditing all RAC trials for GLP compliance.
- Generating Standard Operating Procedures for the QA Department
- Reviewing Protocols for RAC Trials
- Auditing critical phases (application and samplings)
- Auditing Raw Data Notebooks
- Setup and Implementation of Reporting procedures of audits to:
- Study Director
- Study Director Management
- QAL Facility Management
For more information, please contact: Cherie Heusser our Quality Assurance Manager by clicking here or call 509-787-4210 ext. 10.